Gold Free Standing Certified
The safes of the “GOLD” series are the result of a highly technological manufacturing process, that combines a strong structure and an attractive and exquisite design, which makes them an exclusive product. The front and door are laser cut, the welding carried out with completely robotized methods, the particularly strong internal profiles, the highly reliable closing systems, with important attention paid to finished detail and the Quality Control complying with strict standards grant a strong, functional finished product with a modern and winning line. The safes of the “GOLD” series offer a wide range of models able to meet the requirements of a careful, informed and exacting user.
The free standing version allows a lot of installation possibilities thanks to preset holes and the anchor bolts supplied for:
- Wall fastening
- Floor fastening
- Shelf fastening
- Fastening on internal wardrobe shelves
- Other possibilities according to the user’s requirements
GOLD series safes are certified by the Institute for Certification ICIM according to European Standard EN 14450, having been tested by the Istituto Giordano, an independent and accredited attack-testing laboratory. This certification is a guarantee of quality and of reliability of manufacturing. In addition to the safe, even the lock has been tested and certified according to European Standard EN 1300, to ensure that the also the locking system comply with certain standards of security.
The European Standard EN 14450 establish a level of resistance against forced entry that can be expected from a safe. In addition to the product attack testing, ICIM conducts periodic audits and checks on quality, manufacturing processes and finished product in accordance with its own patterns of assessment.
Only through compliance with ICIM’s quality equirements, the products are able to maintain the certification.
Characteristics of the range
- Front panel and door in special one-piece steel construction with a thickness of 10mm, produced by means of a “High-Tech” Laser Cutting System.
- Body in 5mm thick steel plates.
- Special door battens for exceptional resistance against robbery attempts using a sledge hammer.
- Strong steel hinge on one side, specially shaped in order to allow complete door opening.
- Nickel-plated steel bolts.
- Lock mechanism protected by manganese-steel plate.
- Internal welding by a robot-controlled system.
- Horizontal and vertical top bolts protected by a manganese-steel 3mm thick plate, placed askew in order to get the best resistance to drilling.
- One-piece body welded and ground thanks to automatic robotized systems.
- Back and base fixing holes for walls and floors mounting.
- Screw anchor fixing bolts provided.
- Oven dried thermo-hardening powder painting.