The ”MASTER” series safes are the result of a high-tech working process, that combines structural strength with a refined and attractive design, that makes the ”MASTER” safes truly exclusive products.
The laser-cut front panel and door, fully-robotized welding, interior sections remarkably for more resistance in case of bludgeon attack, extremely reliable closing systems, with important attention paid to finished detail and the Quality Control performed to the strictest standards all guarantee a final product with the greatest strength and practicality and modern, captivating lines.
The ”MASTER” series safes offer a wide range of models able to meet the requirements of a careful, informed and exacting user.
MASTER series safes are certified by the Institute for Certification ICIM according to European Standard EN 14450, having been tested by the Istituto Giordano, an independent and accredited attack-testing laboratory. This certification is a guarantee of quality and of reliability of manufacturing. In addition to the safe, even the lock has been tested and certified according to European Standard EN 1300, to ensure that the also the locking system comply with certain standards of security.
The European Standard EN 14450 establish a level of resistance against forced entry that can be expected from a safe. In addition to the product attack testing, ICIM conducts periodic audits and checks on quality, manufacturing processes and finished product in accordance with its own patterns of assessment. Only through compliance with ICIM’s quality equirements, the products are able to maintain the certification.
Characteristics of the range
- Front panel in special one-piece steel construction with a thickness of 10 mm., produced by means of a “High Tech” Laser Cutting System.
- 10 mm thick door, consisting in 3 laser-cut steel plates, of which the middle one is made of special manganese steel in order to offer more resistance to drilling attempts.
- Special door battens for exceptional resistance against robbery attempts using a sledge hammer.
- Strong steel hinge on one side, specially shaped in order to allow the complete door opening.
- Nickel-plated steel bolts, rotating, Ø 22 mm.
- Lock mechanism protected by manganese-steel plate.
- Internal welding realised by a robot-controlled system.
- Anchor tongues on the 4 backs sides against jerks-attemps.
- Oven dried thermo-hardening powder painting.